What I'm doing now.
Here is the mission – connect humanity by creating sustainable world change for Good. There are three steps to doing this:
- Create the engines of change via mission-driven startups. Learn more at ExponentialU.
- Evolve leaders to build and drive beautiful machines of change based on those engines. Learn more at AdventureX.
- Empower the world to realize that everyone is capable of becoming a driver, mechanic or pit-crew for those beautiful machines of change. (Announcement coming later this summer.)
Here's what I'm up to:
- I'm at Startupfest in Montreal, taking ExponentialU and the work we've been doing public.
- It's been a pleasure working with James Wallace and James Tonn over the last year, getting ready for this point. I can't imagine better friends and partners for a venture of this scale and importance.
- The BVI Art Reef (where I helped friends turn an old WWII Navy ship into a piece of art and one of the most engaging dive sites in the world) continues to get good press and recognition 😀
- You can learn more here: http://www.divethebviartreef.com