What I'm doing now.
Here is the mission – connect humanity by creating sustainable world change for Good. There are three steps to doing this:
- Create the engines of change via mission-driven startups. Learn more at ExponentialU.
- Evolve leaders to build and drive beautiful machines of change based on those engines. Learn more at AdventureX.
- Empower the world to realize that everyone is capable of becoming a driver, mechanic or pit-crew for those beautiful machines of change.
Here's what I'm up to:
- I've taken the last few months to complete every commitment I've made to myself and others over the last 10 years and never made time for. With each one done I feel lighter, clearer and more in line with my integrity. Plenty of work to do here.
- I just returned from a recce of Bhutan with Matt Prior. An incredible journey on multiple levels! Beautiful things in store after this…
- Now, my friend Mike and I are each racing motorcycles against world records at the World of Speed event at Bonneville Salt Flats!
Here' what I've been up to:
- I can share the video from my Inbound Bold Talk -> From Empty to Full-Filled: Fueled by Meaning. The talk shares a difficult part of my history in order to help you choose the path of fulfillment and, in turn, fill yourselves up while making a difference. We can make the world better while being better to ourselves. BTW – I'm not saying it will be easy – I'm saying it will be worth it.
- Matt Prior and I took a small, trusted, incredible group of entrepreneurs to Indonesia on an AdventureX experience. Here's a photo. Think of it as Adventure for Personal Exploration. (Want a taste? Check this video out.)
- The BVI Art Reef (where I helped friends turn an old WWII Navy ship into a piece of art and one of the most engaging dive sites in the world) continues to get good press and recognition – AND survived the storms. A little ray of sunshine given the difficulty they are going through in rebuilding.
- You can learn more here: http://www.divethebviartreef.com