What I'm doing now.
Here is the mission – connect humanity by creating sustainable world change for Good. There are three steps to doing this:
- Create the engines of change via mission-driven startups. Learn more at ExponentialU.
- Evolve leaders to build and drive beautiful machines of change based on those engines. Learn more at AdventureX.
- Empower the world to realize that everyone is capable of becoming a driver, mechanic or pit-crew for those beautiful machines of change. (Announcement coming later this year.)
Here's what I'm up to:
- Matt Prior and I are preparing to take a small, trusted group of entrepreneurs to Indonesia on an AdventureX experience.
Think of it as Adventure for Personal Exploration. (Want a taste? Check this out. P.S. this video isn't public. Keep it between us.)
- I spoke at Inbound 2017 on Fulfillment. The talk shares a difficult part of my history in order to help you choose the path of fulfilment and, in turn, fill yourselves up while making a difference. We can make the world better while being better to ourselves. BTW – I'm not saying it will be easy – I'm saying it will be worth it. Looking forward to the video of this talk becoming available 😀
- The BVI Art Reef (where I helped friends turn an old WWII Navy ship into a piece of art and one of the most engaging dive sites in the world) continues to get good press and recognition – AND survived the storms. A little ray of sunshine given the difficulty they are going through in rebuilding.
- You can learn more here: http://www.divethebviartreef.com